Cost per serving $1.18 view details
- Boneless chicken thighs â setting the bones aside
- Vegetable oil
- Preheat the Oven 350 degrees:
- Place the flour in a shallow dish and dip each chicken thigh in the flour. Place in a baking pan and drizzle the vegetable oil over the thighs.
- Bake 40-45 minutes, depending on the size of the chicken thighs.
- For the Noodles:
- 2 carrots â sliced
- 1 onion â sliced
- 2 cloves garlic â chopped
- Handful of Italian parsley â chopped
- 4 cups chicken broth
- Juice of Â½ lemon
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Â½ tsp dried oregano
- Olive oil
- Bones from the chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 lb. of your favorite noodles
- Romano cheese for grating
- Drizzle olive oil in and add the chicken thigh bones. Add the sliced onion, carrots, parsley and garlic. SautÃ© until the onion is clear.
- Add the chicken broth and the seasonings. Simmer on low for about 40-45 minutes while the chicken thighs are baking. Remove the bones.
- Prepare the noodles as directed.
- Place the noodles in a serving bowl and using a net, strain the soup over the noodles. Squeeze half a lemon over the noodles, one tablespoon of butter and grated Romano cheese. Serve with the baked chicken thighs.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 349g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 75||45%|
|Total Fat 8.46g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g||17%|
|Trans Fat 0.03g|
|Total Carbs 14.1g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||12%|