Cost per serving $0.61 view details
- 3 c. Semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 c. Vanilla chips Or possibly More chocolate chips*
- 1/4 c. Butter
- 3 c. Powdered sugar
- 1 c. Bailey's Irish Creme
- 1/2 c. Minced nuts, optional
- 1 c. Semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. Vanilla chips Or possibly More chocolate chips*
- 2 Tbsp. Butter, cut in pcs
- 4 Tbsp. Bailey's Irish Creme
- *Bailey's Original Irish Creme gets its flavor from a blend of Irish whiskey and fresh cream, that is delivered daily to the Dublin plant which makes the liqueur. This dessert is packed with chocolate and rich flavor.
- Using all semisweet chocolate will yield a deeper, darker fudge.
- FUDGE: Heat all chips with butter till they are soft sufficient to stir smooth. Don't overheat. Add in chocolate/butter mix to powdered sugar and Baileys. Stir till smooth. Add in nuts, if you like. Mix well.
- Place fudge in an 8-inch square pay sprayed with vegetable spray. Lay a sheet of plastic wrap on top and gently press to smooth fudge.
- TOPPING: Heat chips till smooth. Remove from heat. With a fork, beat in butter and Bailey's till smooth.
- Spread topping over fudge with a knife. If a very smooth top is desired, use a piece of plastic as done on fudge.
- Chill till hard, 1 to 2 hrs. Can be frzn.
- Makes 64 pcs.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 98g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 225||45%|
|Total Fat 25.33g||32%|
|Saturated Fat 14.41g||58%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 64.6g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||8%|