Cost per recipe $5.34 view details
- Open the can of pineapple. Drain all the liquid off.
- Take the pound of bacon and cut each piece up into thirds.
- Rub brown sugar on the piece of pineapple and then wrap with a piece of bacon.
- Bake in the oven on 375 degrees for about 25 or 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve. Can be served either warm or cold.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 984g|
|Calories from Fat 1847||69%|
|Total Fat 204.82g||256%|
|Saturated Fat 68.04g||272%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 153.15g||41%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g||13%|