Cost per serving $1.38 view details
- 3 pounds - hamburger
- 1 clove - garlic (chopped)
- 1 - bell pepper (chopped)
- 1- medium, white onion (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons - Worcestershire sauce
- Â½ cup - bread crumbs
- 1 cup - grated Monterey Jack or cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons - mustard
- 2 - eggs
- Â½ cup - ketchup
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb. - bacon slices
- 2 tablespoons Pace Picante sauce or more
- In a large mixing bowl, mix hamburger, chopped garlic, bell pepper, onion, Worcestershire sauce, bread crumbs, cheese, eggs, ketchup, and salt and pepper (season to desired taste.)
- On a large piece of wax paper or foil, put bacon strips in a weave/pie pattern., then pat the meat mixture flat with your hands on bacon, then add the cheese 1/2 cup on top and you can add hot peppers or hot sauce like Pace Picante, this is where you can add anything you would like, pick up wax paper and fold over 2 inches.to let the becon come off wax paper.
- Roll the meat mixture into a log, like a jelly roll. The log should be not more than 3" high.
- Place Hickory/Mesquite Wood Chips on bottom smoking tray (without holes).
- Pre-heat your grill and place the Grill-A-Smoker on top.
- Turn your grill to HIGH.
- When smoke rises from the Grill-A-Smoker (approx. 450 to 500 degrees), position the meatloaf log over the Grill-A-Smoker top rack.
- Cook for 30 minutes. Occasionally, brush ketchup over the top.
- Cook for another 30 minutes or until meatloaf is browned.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 184g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 288||65%|
|Total Fat 32.07g||40%|
|Saturated Fat 12.43g||50%|
|Trans Fat 0.73g|
|Total Carbs 6.96g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|