Cost per serving $1.20 view details
- 8 slc white bread crusts trimmed
- 12 slc Oscar Mayer Bacon crisply cooked,
- and crumbled
- 1 can sliced mushrooms - (4 ounce) liquid removed
- 2 x green onions sliced
- (or possibly 1/4 c. minced onion)
- 1 1/2 c. Kraft Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 x Large eggs beaten
- 2 c. lowfat milk
- Place 4 of the bread slices on bottom of greased 8-inch square baking dish. Sprinkle bacon, mushrooms, onions and cheese on bread. Cover with remaining 4 bread slices.
- Mix Large eggs and lowfat milk; pour over bread. Cover. Chill 1 hour or possibly overnight.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Let stand 10 min before serving.
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
- Great Substitute: Prepare as directed, substituting 1 can (2.8-ounce) Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Pcs for bacon slices.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 231g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 369||76%|
|Total Fat 41.19g||51%|
|Saturated Fat 17.19g||69%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.59g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|