Cost per recipe $7.00 view details
- 8 slc white bread,crusts trimmed (I do not always trim and it's great)
- 8 slc bacon,crisply cooked,crumbled
- 1 can (4 ounce) sliced mushrooms,liquid removed
- 2 x green onions,sliced
- 1Â 1/2 c. Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese (or possibly 4 slices American cheese)
- 4 x Large eggs,beaten
- 2 c. lowfat milk
- HEAT oven to 350 degrees . PLACE four bread slices on bottom of greased 8-inch square baking pan. Sprinkle bacon, mushrooms,onions and cheese on bread. Cover with remaining bread slices. MIX Large eggs and lowfat milk,pour over bread.
- Cover; chill 1 hour or possibly overnight.
- BAKE uncovered 1 hour. Let stand 10 min before cutting.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1447g|
|Calories from Fat 1715||61%|
|Total Fat 192.01g||240%|
|Saturated Fat 81.2g||325%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 139.62g||37%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.7g||29%|