Cost per serving $2.73 view details
- 4 strips bacon
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 sweet peppers, yellow or orange preferably
- 700 g pkg. spinach and cheese ravioli
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes
- 4 c. baby spinach
- 1/2 C. grated parmesan
- Bring large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Slice bacon into thin strips or dice
- In large frying pan over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp.
- Slice onions and peppers into thin strips.
- Add ravioli to boiling water. Cook according to pkg. instructions.
- Drain all but 2 T. fat from frying pan.
- Add onion, pepper and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with pinch of salt.
- Increase heat to medium high.
- Stir occasionally scraping up brown bits from pan until onion is tender and tomatoes begin to soften about 5 min.
- Drain pasta and return to pot. Add tomato mixture along with spinach. Stir often until spinach begins to wilt. Serve with parmesan.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 331g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 167||55%|
|Total Fat 18.65g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 7.55g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 22.7g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g||16%|