Cost per serving $0.48 view details
- 1 ready made savoury flan case
- 3 rashers of unsmoked bacon,chopped
- 2 pork sausages,cut into pieces
- 1 onion,finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 225ml double cream
- 60ml milk
- 2oz of cheese,grated
- Fry the bacon,sausage and onion for about 10 mins.
- Take off heat then leave to cool.
- Beat the eggs,then add the cream,milk and cheese.
- Place the sausage mixture into the flan case,then pour the egg mixture over the top.
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 25 mins.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 133g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 163||74%|
|Total Fat 18.43g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 10.83g||43%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.45g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|