Cost per recipe $1.34 view details
- 4 flour tortillas
- 6 slices bacon (cooked crisp and crumbled)
- chopped onion to your taste
- 3 slices pepper jack cheese
- 2 teaspoons easy spread butter
- Spread 2 tortillas with 1 tsp butter on each.
- Place buttered side up on the 4" rack.
- Sprinkle evenly the chopped onion and crumbled bacon.
- Cut each slice of cheese into quarters and arrange six quarters over each tortilla.
- Place the remaining 2 tortillas on top.
- Bake on power level HI for 3 minutes. Flip over with spatula and bake 2 more minutes.
- Let cool slightly or the cheese may ooze out while cutting.
- Cut each into six wedges with pizza cutter or sharp knife.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 273g|
|Calories from Fat 708||85%|
|Total Fat 78.47g||98%|
|Saturated Fat 26.12g||104%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 10.4g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||6%|