Cost per serving $0.47 view details
- 300 g. pork kidney
- 1/4 k. pork spleen (lapay)
- 1/4 k. pork tenderloin
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp ginger, cut into fine strips
- 3 tbs. patis (fish sauce)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5 cups water
- 200 g. pork brains (optional)
- Cut open kidney and remove the white parts from inside which if left in will give a slight odor.
- Rub kidney with salt and wash thoroughly.
- Slice kidley, spleen, and pork tenderloin into 3/4 inch squares as thinly as possible. Set aside.
- In a pot, put cooking oil then saute garlic, onion, ginger, and patis.
- When onion turns transparent in color, add the spleen and kidneys, then stir for about 10minutes.
- Add pork tenderloin and stir for about 2 minutes more then add water and bring to a boil.
- Season with salt and pepper, then simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Remove membrane from the brain and cut into 1 inch pieces, add to the soup and then boil for 2 minutes and serve hot.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 209g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 31||46%|
|Total Fat 3.4g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 0.88g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.56g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|