Cost per serving $0.65 view details
- 1/3 c. 80-proof dark rum
- 1 pkt Instant coconut cream pudding mix (4serving size)
- 1 pkt White cake mix
- 4 x Large eggs
- 1/2 c. Water
- 1/4 c. Vegetable oil
- 1 c. Shredded coconut
- 1 can Juice packed crushed pineapple (8oz)
- 1 pkt Instant coconut cream or possibly vanilla pudding mix (4 ser)
- 1/3 x Cu Dark rum
- 1 ct Frzn whipped topping (9oz) thawed
- Make cake: Blend rum, pudding mix, cake mix, Large eggs, water, and vegetable oil in a large bowl of electric mixer. Beat 4 min at medium speed.
- Stir in coconut. Pour into 2 greased and floured 9-inch cake pans.
- Bake 25 to 30 min at 350 degrees F, till cake test done. Cold in pan 15 min, then remove from pans and cold completely on wire rack.
- Make frosting: Combine pineapple with juice, pudding mix and rum till well blended. Mix in whipped topping. Fill and frost cake, Sprinkle with coconut. Refrigeratethoroughly before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 135g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 114||32%|
|Total Fat 12.91g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 3.03g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0.12g|
|Total Carbs 57.57g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||5%|