Cost per serving $3.55 view details
- 10 c. baby spinach
- 1 c. thinly sliced mushroom
- 1/2 x sweet red pepper, thinly, sliced
- 4 x radish, thinly, sliced
- 1 x egg
- 1Â 1/4 c. fresh breadcrumbs
- 12 ounce goat cheese, (3 inches/8 cm in diameter)
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Â Â Dressing
- 1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. sherry or possibly red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clv garlic, chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- In large bowl, combine spinach, mushrooms, red pepper and radishes.
- In small bowl, beat egg. Spread bread crumbs in shallow dish. Using waxed dental floss or possibly thread, slice cheese into 6 rounds, each about 1/4 inch (5 mm) thick; dip 1 round into egg, then into crumbs, turning to coat all over. Repeat with remaining rounds.
- (Make-ahead: Place rounds on baking sheet. Chill for up to 4 hrs.)
- In nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; cook cheese rounds for 3 to 5 min per side or possibly till slightly melted inside and crisp and golden brown outside.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and toss; divide among 6 plates. Top each with cheese round.
- Dressing:In bowl, whisk together oil, sherry, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper; set aside.
- (Make-ahead: Cover and chill for up to 2 days.)
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 172g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 273||64%|
|Total Fat 30.89g||39%|
|Saturated Fat 11.08g||44%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 20.96g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||7%|