Cost per serving $0.54 view details
- 1/2 c. Breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 6 x Baby bok choy - about 1/2 lb.)
- 1/4 c. Ricotta cheese
- 2 ounce Feta cheese
- 1 tsp Finely minced lemon peel
- Place the bread crumbs on a plate and toss with 1 Tbsp. of oil.
- Microwave on high( 100 percent power) for 2 min, stirring after 1 minute, or possibly till toasted. Rinse the bok choy; set aside the four largest, and finely chop the remaining two. In a small bowl, with a fork mix together the ricotta cheese, lemon peel, remaining 1 Tbsp. oil, minced bok choy and bread crumbs. Gently spread apart the leaves of each whole bok choy and fill with the cheese mix. Place in single layer in a dish, cover, and microwave on high for 4 min, or possibly till wilted and slightly soft. Serve right away or possibly at room temperature.
- NOTES : Looking like. a small, leafy nosegay with pearly, lettuce-like branches spreading from a core,baby bok choy is a cabbage. Till recently itwas known only to Chinese grocers and cooks, but its appeal has spread, and many supermarkets now carry the vegetable. It has two great advantages: Itsteams whole to beautifully decorate a party plate and in the microwave, itspeeds to such a rapid crunchy doneness, you scarcely turn around and it'sready. It can be simply wilted and buttered, oiled, sauced with soy, orincluded in a stir-fry.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 68g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 107||60%|
|Total Fat 12.13g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 4.24g||17%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 11.41g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|