Wonderful dip! Also great on gyros or as part of a Mediterranean platter.
Cost per recipe $14.53 view details
- 6 eggplants
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 Tbsp. tahini
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 c. minced parsley, fresh
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Cook eggplants, whole, on all sides, turning as necessary until they are soft throughout & the skin is charred.
- Set aside to cool for 1 hour.
- Peel eggplants and throw away skin. Place the flesh into a large mixing bowl.
- Add in lemon juice and tahini. Blend well, mashing the eggplant. Add in salt to taste.
- Finely chop the garlic cloves and add in to mashed eggplant.
- Stir well and chill.
- To serve, place in a flat serving dish and garnish with parsley. Pour extra virgin olive oil the top.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2366g|
|Calories from Fat 412||42%|
|Total Fat 47.69g||60%|
|Saturated Fat 6.71g||27%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 142.45g||38%|
|Dietary Fiber 80.8g||269%|