Cost per serving $1.58 view details
- 8 c. water
- 3 c. granulated sugar (750 milliliters)
- 8 c. or possibly 4 qts fresh strawberries, mashed (2 liters)
- 1 c. lemon juice (250 milliliters)
- 1 bot white rum (26 ounce or possibly 750 milliliters)
- 1 lrg bottle of lemon-lime carbonated pop (750 milliliters)
- Combine water and sugar in a large saucepan. Boil for 5 min, and then allow to cold completely.
- Mix the strawberries with the lemon juice and rum. Stir this strawberry mix into the cooled water and sugar syrup. Mix well.
- Pour this mix into a large plastic container, cover, and freeze till semi-solid.
- To serve, place several scoops of the frzn mix into a glass. Fill the glass with the lemon-lime pop and stir gently. Serve.Tip: Substitute the mashed strawberries with mashed raspberries for another taste.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 358g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 2||1%|
|Total Fat 0.29g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.02g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 59.06g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.0g||7%|