Cost per serving $1.02 view details
- 3/4 c. butter or possibly margarine, softened (175 milliliters)
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar (125 milliliters)
- 1/2 c. brown sugar, packed (125 milliliters)
- 1 x egg
- 1 c. whole wheat flour (250 milliliters)
- 1 c. quick cooking oats (250 milliliters)
- 1 c. whole grain (Red River) cereal (250 milliliters)
- 1 tsp baking pwdr (5 milliliters)
- 1 tsp baking soda (5 milliliters)
- 1 c. mini semi-sweet chocolate chips (250 milliliters)
- Cream butter, sugars, and egg in a large bowl till smooth.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, oats, cereal, baking pwdr, and baking soda. Add in to creamed mix, mixing till thoroughly blended. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop dough by spoonfuls onto a greased baking sheet. Bake for 7 to 10 min, or possibly till light golden brown.
- Tip: For a softer cookie, allow the dough to refrigeratein the refrigerator for 10 to 15 min before baking.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 168g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 388||52%|
|Total Fat 44.9g||56%|
|Saturated Fat 26.76g||107%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 87.63g||23%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.6g||35%|