Cost per recipe $6.62 view details
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 c. light corn syrup
- 2 c. water
- 1 tsp grated lime peel
- 3 x avocados, seeded, peeled and mashed
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- Â Â Fresh raspberries and crisp cookies, optional
- Bring sugar, corn syrup and water to a boil in large saucepan. Remove from heat, stir in lime peel. Cold 50 to 60 min.
- Blend avocados and lemon and lime juice in blender or possibly food processor till smooth. Add in cooked sugar mix, blend till thoroughly combined. Pour into a 13-by-9 inch pan or possibly two smaller pans so depth is about 1/2 inch. Freeze one hour.
- Remove sorbet from freezer, beat two to three min till light and creamy.
- Pour back into pan, cover with plastic wrap and freeze till hard, about four hrs.
- Serve sorbet with fresh raspberries and crisp cookies.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1380g|
|Calories from Fat 422||18%|
|Total Fat 46.87g||59%|
|Saturated Fat 6.95g||28%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 502.73g||134%|
|Dietary Fiber 20.8g||69%|