Cost per recipe $5.03 view details
- 1 sm Garlic clove
- 1/4 c. Fresh coriander, washed and spun dry
- 3 Tbsp. Fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 c. Extra virgin olive oil
- A, (14-oz) can hearts of palm, liquid removed
- 4 x California hard-ripe avocados
- 1 sm Red onion, sliced thin
- Boston lettuce leaves, (from about 2 heads)
- Make vinaigrette:In a blender puree garlic and coriander with lemon juice, sugar, and salt. With motor running add in oil in a stream, blending till dressing is emulsified.
- Make salad:Cut hearts of palm and avocado into 3/4-inch cubes and in a large bowl with a rubber spatula gently toss with onion and vinaigrette till combined well.
- Line 8 salad plates with lettuce leaves and mound avocado mix on top.
- Serves 8.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 424g|
|Calories from Fat 988||90%|
|Total Fat 111.93g||140%|
|Saturated Fat 15.15g||61%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 29.98g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 11.1g||37%|