Cost per serving $3.87 view details
- 2 navel oranges
- 1 pint strawberries, quartered (2 cups)
- 2 avocados, halved, pitted, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 TBS plus 1 tsp fresh lime juice, divided
- 1 TBS plus 1 tsp fresh lemon juice, divided
- 2 TBS extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 cups baby arugula (4 oz)
- 4 oz Feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 oz walnuts
- Cut peel, including all white pith, from oranges. Working over a bowl, cut segments free from membranes. Reserve any juice in another bowl, squeezing membranes for more juice. Gently toss together orange segments, strawberries, avocados, walnuts and 1 tsp lime and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Whisk together oil, remaining TBS lime juice, 3 Tbsp reserved orange juice, and 1/8 tsp each of salt and pepper.
- Toss arugula with dressing and divide among 6 plates. Top with avocado-strawberry mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 170g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 145||69%|
|Total Fat 16.48g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 4.45g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 13.89g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g||15%|