Cost per serving $1.41 view details
- 1 sm shallot finely minced
- 1 Tbsp. white-wine or possibly Champagne vinegar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp orange juice
- Â Â Coarse salt
- 1/3 c. extra-virgin extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp orange zest
- 2 x grapefruits peeled, segmented
- 3 x Haas avocados peeled, and
- Â Â thinly sliced lengthwise
- Â Â Chervil sprigs for garnish
- In a small bowl, combine shallot, vinegar, lemon juice, orange juice, and a healthy pinch of salt. Let sit for 15 min. Whisk in oil, lemon zest, and orange zest.
- Arrange grapefruit and avocado on a serving platter. Drizzle with dressing, and sprinkle with chervil.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 127g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 258||89%|
|Total Fat 29.03g||36%|
|Saturated Fat 4.09g||16%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 9.27g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g||18%|