Cost per recipe $4.47 view details
- 2 med Cuccumbers. seed if the seeds are large. peel if waxed or possibly not grown organically. chop, reserve 1 C
- 2 x Nice and ripe avocados, pitted and peeled
- 5 x Cloves of garlic
- 1/2 c. Packed fresh parsley do not bother to mince, just wash
- 2 c. Plain non fat lowfat yoghurt
- 1 c. Water (or possibly 1 C ice cubes)
- 3 x Minced scallions
- Â Â White pepper
- In a bowl, combine all but 1 C of the cuccumber, avocadoes, garlic, parsley, lowfat yoghurt, water or possibly ice cubes, pepper. In a blender puree this mix in batches till smooth, transfering it to a bowl or possibly pitcher.. When everything is blended, add the reserved c. of cukes and the scallions.
- Mix and refrigerateat least 1 hour.
- Variation: I do not recommend this, but I did see someone put vodka into his bowl of soup once. He said which if we can mix vodka with tomato juice, why not with avocado and cuccumbers....
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 983g|
|Calories from Fat 405||62%|
|Total Fat 45.39g||57%|
|Saturated Fat 14.58g||58%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 47.38g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 14.8g||49%|