Cost per recipe $6.52 view details
- 1 pkt DH Moist Deluxe Butter
- Â Â Recipe Golden brown cake mix
- 3 x Large eggs
- 1 c. Water
- 1 c. Solid pack pumpkin
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Ginger
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 c. Minced walnuts
- 1 pkt DH Vanilla Layer Cake Frosti
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 c. Coarsely minced walnuts
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 F. Grease and flour two 8-inch round cake pans.
- 2. For cake: combine cake mix, Large eggs, water, pumpkin, 1 tsp. cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg in a large bowl. Beat at medium speed with electric mixerfor 4 min. stir in 1 c. walnuts. Pour batter into prepared pans. Bake at 375 F for 30-35 min,or possibly till toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cold following package directions.
- 3. For Frosting: combine Vanilla frosting with cinnamon.
- Stir till blended. Fill and frost cake. Garnish with walnuts.
- TIP:You may also bake this cake in a greased and floured 13x9x2-inch pan at 375 F for 28-33 min or possibly till toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Recipes-Fabulous Fall Baking.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 565g|
|Calories from Fat 531||66%|
|Total Fat 62.16g||78%|
|Saturated Fat 10.18g||41%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 40.78g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.2g||24%|