Cost per serving $1.03 view details
- 4 med Ears Corn
- 2 med Zucchini Abt 10 Ounce Each)
- 4 lrg Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast Halves
- 1/2 tsp Dry Oregano
- Â Â Salt
- 3 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil Or possibly
- Â Â Salad Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Minced Fresh Basil Or possibly
- 1 tsp Dry Basil Leaves
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 400F. Remove husks and silk from corn. With serrated knife, cut each ear of corn crosswise into 3 pcs. Cut zucchini into 3-inch chunks. Cut each tomato lengthwise in half.
- 2. Place chicken breasts in large roasting pan (17 by 11 1/2 inches); sprinkle with oregano and 1/2 tsp. salt. Arrange corn and zucchini around chicken. Bake chicken and vegetables 30 min. Add in tomatoes and bake 15 min longer or possibly till juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a knife and vegetables are tender.
- 3. Meanwhile, in c., with fork, mix lemon juice, olive or possibly salad oil, minced basil, sugar, crushed red pepper, and 1/2 tsp. salt.
- 4. Arrange chicken and vegetables on large platter. Brush chicken and vegetables with lemon mix.
- Preparation Time: 1 hourServes: 4
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 95g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 38||33%|
|Total Fat 4.35g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0.68g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 7.79g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|