Cost per serving $1.73 view details
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 x Large eggs, beaten
- 250 gm shelled green prawns *
- 1 pkt Trident Pad Thai
- 250 gm fresh bean sprouts, trimmed
- 1/2 bn fresh shallots, trimmed cut to 2 cm
- 1/2 c. roasted peanuts, minced
- 4 Tbsp. water
- To make the omelette, heat oil in a wok, pour in the Large eggs, swirl around to coat the wok and allow to cook gently till set. Set aside. Add in prawns to the wok and stir-fry quickly till just cooked through. Remove and set aside. Cook the noodles in boiling salted water for 4 min. Drain in a colander and rinse under cool running water. Add in the noodles to the wok. Combine the seasoning packets with 4 Tbsp. cool water. Add in to the noodles and stir-fry till heated through. Add in the prawns and toss together. Cut the omelette into thin strips. Serve the Pad Thai on a large dish accompanied by sliced omelette shallots, bean sprouts and minced nuts. The dish may be garnished with minced chilli and coriander.
- * For a delicious variation, substitute 300 grams - 350 grams of chicken strips.
- NOTES : Ready in 10 to 12 min.
- Serves 4.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 206g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 178||59%|
|Total Fat 19.91g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 3.07g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0.18g|
|Total Carbs 10.17g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||9%|