Cost per serving $0.66 view details
- 2 'blocks' of dried egg noodles (about 120g) + 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 100g aubergine, chopped into matchsticks
- 2 small carrots, chopped into matchsticks and parboiled if desired
- 50g mange tout
- 2 small spring onions, chopped
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp grated garlic
- Some fresh coriander and sesame seeds to garnish
- Some veggie oil
- Gently boil the noodles for 5-10 minutes (or according to packet instructions) until cooked. Drain, toss well with 2 tsp sesame oil and leave to cool.
- Mix the tsp of sesame oil with the balsamic vinegar, honey, ginger and garlic in a bowl and set aside.
- Add a bit of veggie oil to a hot wok. Throw in the carrots, frying for a few minutes, followed by the aubergine, mange tout and spring onion.
- Pour in the sesame mix, and stir fry for another minute, coating the ingredients well.
- Add your cooled noodles, frying for a few more minutes.
- Take off the heat, stir in the coriander, then dish up with sesame seeds sprinkled over.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 112g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 83||64%|
|Total Fat 9.26g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 1.32g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 11.76g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||9%|