Cost per serving $1.59 view details
- 1 x deep (9"/23cm) pastry shell
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 sm Onion, minced
- 1 lb fresh asparagus, trimmed, coarsely, minced
- 1/2 x sweet red pepper, cut in thin strips
- 1Â 1/2 c. lactose free swiss cheese, grated
- 3 Tbsp. finely minced fresh dill
- 3 x egg
- 1 c. Natrel Lactose Free Lowfat milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- SPREAD mustard proportionately over pastry. Saute/fry onion, asparagus and red pepper in oil till tender-crisp. Remove from heat. Stir in cheese and dill. Spread proportionately in pastry shell.
- BEAT Large eggs, lowfat milk, salt and pepper. Pour over vegetable mix. BAKE at 375F (190C) for 35 to 45 min, or possibly just till set and golden. Cold 10 min before slicing.
- Tip:Reduce asparagus to 3/4 lb (375 g). Omit red pepper and add in 1 c. (250 mL) diced cooked ham, smoked chicken, shrimp or possibly salmon.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 86g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 41||61%|
|Total Fat 4.63g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 0.88g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.06g|
|Total Carbs 3.28g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||4%|