This is a print preview of "Asparagus Prosciutto Rolls" recipe.
Asparagus Prosciutto Rolls Recipe
A quick, tasty appetizer.
||Servings: 24 Rolls
Goes Well With: pizza
1/2 Bunch Asparagus
1 can Crescent Rolls
1 package prosciutto
1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
kosher salt, as needed
- Cut all of the pieces of prosciutto in half.
- Wrap the prosciutto around the asparagus
- Cut all of the crescent rolls Into halves from one side to the corner.
- Wrap the crescent rolls around the asparagus
- Place on a half sheet pan and sprinkle with lemon juice and salt.
- Bake as specified on the package of the crescent rolls