Cost per recipe $26.67 view details
- 2 T. olive oil
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs cut into 1 inch squares
- 2-3 cloves of fresh garlic, finely diced
- black pepper to taste
- 1 T. soy sauce
- Â½ cup sherry wine
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 6-8 mushrooms, sliced
- 2 lbs. of fresh asparagus, washed & sliced diagonally
- 1 T. Hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- Â½ tsp. Tuong Ot (Asian chili sauce) or to taste
- 1 T. corn starch mixed w/ Â¼ cup of water to make a slurry
- Heat fry pan then add olive oil. Saute chicken thighs along w/ the diced garlic.
- Once the chicken begins to brown, add soy sauce, black pepper to taste and mix. Then remove from fry pan into a bowl.
- In the same pan over high heat, pour in sherry and deglaze. Saute onion and mushrooms for a minute or two, then add the asparagus.
- As the asparagus begins to cook to a rich green color, return chicken to the pan and add Hoisin, sesame oil and Tuong Ot. Add more soy sauce to taste.
- Mix all the ingredients together, then add the corn starch slurry into the juice of the pan.
- Incorporate all together so that a shiny glaze is coated over the stir fry dish.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1363g|
|Calories from Fat 313||28%|
|Total Fat 34.99g||44%|
|Saturated Fat 7.37g||29%|
|Trans Fat 0.57g|
|Total Carbs 53.25g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 13.2g||44%|