Cost per serving $3.86 view details
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 Â½ tsp rice vinegar (or seasoned rice vinegar)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- Â¼ cup chopped green onion
- 1 tbl finely minced ginger, fresh
- 1 tsp minced garlic, fresh
- 2 lbs boneless skinless salmon fillets (4)
- In a shallow dish stir together all of the ingredients and pour over salmon filets. Allow to marinate 30 min.
- Pre-heat salt block to 300 degrees on the grill. Lightly rub with vegetable oil.
- Place salmon fillets on the salt block and sear to medium. about 3-5 minutes per side.
- Serve with brown basmati rice and steamed vegetables for a well balanced and tasty meal.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 272g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 405||66%|
|Total Fat 45.23g||57%|
|Saturated Fat 8.1g||32%|
|Trans Fat 0.35g|
|Total Carbs 2.72g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|