Cost per serving $0.48 view details
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. Asian sesame oil
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp finely-chopped ginger root
- Salt to taste
- 1 pkt somen or possibly Chinese egg noodles - (16 ounce)
- 3/4 c. shredded or possibly matchstick-cut carrots
- 2 x green onions, including tops cut into
- matchstick-size slivers
- 1/4 lb teriyaki-marinated grilled pork tenderloin (to 1/2 lb)
- Fill 8- to 10-qt stockpot 2/3 full of water, cover and bring to a boil over high beat. Mix soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, sugar and ginger in large bowl. Stir till sugar dissolves. Set aside.
- Add in 1 Tbsp. salt to boiling water, add in noodles and cook according to package directions. Noodles should be cooked through but still slightly chewy. Drain off about 1/2 pasta water, add in 1 qt ice water to pot, stir noodles, then immediately drain noodles in colander.
- Add in noodles to soy dressing and toss well. Add in carrots, green onions and pork. Toss to combine. Taste and adjust seasonings. Serve immediately.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 40g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 90||81%|
|Total Fat 10.23g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 1.45g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.04g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|