Cost per serving $2.67 view details
- 1 lb Dry soba noodles or possibly spaghetti
- 1/4 c. Oriental sesame oil
- 1/4 c. Soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1Â 1/2 Tbsp. Balsamic vinegar or possibly red wine vinegar
- 1 c. Cilantro, minced
- 8 x Green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 x Jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 1Â 1/2 c. Dry roasted peanuts, lightly salted, minced coarsely lightly salted minced coarsely lightly salted, minced coarsely
- Cook noodles or possibly spaghetti till just tender. Drain. Rinse with cool water till cold. Drain well. Transfer to large bowl. Combine sesame oil, soy sauce, sugar, vinegar and salt in small bowl. Stir to dissolve sugar. Add in to noodles. Add in choppped cilantro, chiles, and onions. Mix well. Sprinkle peanuts over individual salads.
- NOTES : Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and chill. Sprinkle minced peanuts over salad at serving time.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 190g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 331||46%|
|Total Fat 39.08g||49%|
|Saturated Fat 5.48g||22%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 76.7g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.6g||19%|