Cost per serving $1.22 view details
- 2 x pork tenderloins - (abt 12 ounce ea)
- Â Â Minced fresh cilantro for garnish
- 1/3 c. soy sauce
- 1/4 c. honey
- 1/4 c. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. olive or possibly vegetable oil
- 3 x garlic cloves finely minced
- 1 Tbsp. curry pwdr
- 1 Tbsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 tsp freshly-grnd black pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all marinade ingredients; mix till well-blended. Place pork tenderloins in plastic bag; pour marinade over pork in bag. Close bag tightly; marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour or possibly up to overnight.
- Remove pork from marinade; reserve marinade. Grill over medium coals or possibly flame 20 to 25 min for medium doneness; turning after first 10 min.
- Meanwhile, place reserved marinade in small saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 5 min.
- Slice pork and serve with sauce. Garnish with cilantro.
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 124g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 57||31%|
|Total Fat 6.37g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 14.78g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|