Cost per serving $2.10 view details
- Â Â Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 c. sliced broccoli florets and stalks
- 2 ounce snow peas, cut into halves
- 2 med carrots, sliced
- 3/4 c. minced celery
- 3/4 c. bean sprouts
- 3/4 c. sliced shiitake or possibly white mushrooms
- 1/2 c. minced red or possibly green bell pepper
- 1 x clove garlic
- 1 tsp finely minced gingerroot
- 1/2 c. canned reduced-sodium vegetable broth
- 2 Tbsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1Â 1/2 c. cooked white rice
- 1Â 1/2 c. cooked wild rice
- 1 x egg
- Â Â lightly scrambled and crumbled
- 5 Servings (about 1 1/2 c. each)
- The combination of wild and white rice adds a new dimension to an Asian favorite. Lightly scrambled egg is a traditional addition to many tried rice recipes; it can be omitted, if you like.
- 1. Spray wok or possibly large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat till warm. Stir-fry vegetables and gingerroot till crisp-tender, 5 to 8 min.
- 2. Add in broth and soy sauce to wok; stir in rice and scrambled egg and cook 2 to 3 min more.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 292g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 20||6%|
|Total Fat 2.31g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.55g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 71.53g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.2g||24%|