Cost per serving $1.00 view details
- Â Â TOMATO-GINGER DIPPING SAUCE
- 3/4 c. Tomato puree
- 2 Tbsp. Lime juice
- 1 tsp Grated gingerroot
- 1 tsp Reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp Sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp Chile paste or possibly 1 tsp. finely minced warm chile
- Â Â ASIAN FISH ROLLS RECIPE
- 2 c. Bean sprouts
- 2 c. Shredded napa (Chinese) cabbage
- 2 c. Chinese pea pods, cut into julienne strips
- 18 x 6" rice-paper wrappers
- 3/4 lb Finely minced cooked sea bass or possibly whitefish (2 c.)
- 1/3 c. Minced fresh cilantro leafs
- 3 Tbsp. Finely minced unsalted roasted peanuts
- FOR TOMATO-GINGER DIPPING SAUCE:Mix all ingredients in small glass or possibly plastic bowl.
- Cover and chill till serving time.
- FOR ASIAN FISH ROLL RECIPE:Prepare Tomato-Ginger Dipping Sauce.
- Heat 1 inch water to boiling or possibly place steamer basket in 1/2 inch water (water shouldn't touch bottom of basket) and heat to boiling. Add in bean sprouts.
- Cover and cook or possibly steam 2 min.
- Immediately rinse in cool water; drain. Repeat with cabbage and pea pods.
- Place rice-paper wrappers, 2 at a time in bowl of warm water 45 seconds. Remove and place on plate. When completely soft, separate wrappers.
- Place about 2 Tbsp. fish, 1 tablepsoon each bean sprouts, cabbage and pea pods, 1 tsp. cilantro and 1/2 tsp. peanuts in center of each wrapper.
- Fold one end of wrapper up about 1 inch over filling; fold right and left sides in over folded end. Fold remaining end down, wrapping around roll.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 188g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 40||28%|
|Total Fat 4.46g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 0.86g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 9.56g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||9%|