Cost per serving $8.30 view details
- Â½ Chinese BBQ duck, uncut
- Â½ wonga bok (Chinese cabbage), shredded
- Â¼-Â½ red onion, finely sliced
- 1 small-medium carrot, grated
- Â½ cup fresh mint leaves
- Â½ cup fresh coriander leaves
- Hueyâs Asian dressing (or any other Asian dressing)
- Preheat oven to 180Â°C fan forced (200Â°C normal).
- Wrap the duck in kitchen foil and heat in the oven. Remove and shred.
- Then toss the shredded duck with the wonga bok, red onion, carrot, mint, coriander and dressing to taste.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 140g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 420||85%|
|Total Fat 46.72g||58%|
|Saturated Fat 15.2g||61%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.77g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g||15%|