Cost per serving $2.10 view details
- 1 1/3 Tbsp. Seasame seeds
- 6 ounce Snow peas (fresh or possibly frzn)
- 1/2 c. Minced celery (inner stalk)
- 3/4 c. Corn kernels (fresh/frzn)
- 1/4 c. Minced cilantro
- 1/2 lb Pasta (short bite-sized)
- 1 lb Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 2/3 Tbsp. Soy sauce
- 2 2/3 Tbsp. Unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 c. Cool water
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Chopped ginger root
- 1 tsp Chopped garlic
- 1/4 c. Grnd roasted peanuts
- 2 Tbsp. Peanut oil
- 2 Tbsp. Sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. Warm chili oil, or possibly to taste
- Toast sesame seeds in a small, dry skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly till seeds are golden brown, 3-4 min.
- Blanch fresh snow peas and corn in boiling water for 30 seconds, or possibly thaw if frzn. Cook pasta, drain and cold. Poach chicken in simmering water in a covered skillet till chicken is just done, about 15 to 20 min. Do not overcook.
- To prepare sauce, add in first 7 ingredients to a blender and process on high speed 1 minute. Add in grnd peanuts and process 1 minute more. In a c., combine oils and drizzle into blender mix while blending at low speed.
- In a large bowl combine blanched or possibly thawed corn, cooked pasta, celery, cilantro and 3/4 of the sauce. Chop chicken and arrange with snow peas over the pasta mix. Top with remaining sauce and toasted sesame seeds.
- Serve chilled or possibly at room temperature
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 267g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 180||34%|
|Total Fat 20.34g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 3.34g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 58.64g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g||16%|