Cost per serving $2.43 view details
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 teaspoons tamari soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup Chow Mein noodles
- 1 head iceberg lettuce - rinsed, dried, and shredded
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and shredded
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 cup cranrasins
- Prepare the dressing 20 minutes ahead of time by combining the molasses, tamari soy sauce, sesame oil, salad oil, and vinegar in a salad dressing carafe.
- In a large bowl combine the iceberg lettuce, cooked and shredded chicken, green onions, cranraisins and toasted sesame seeds. Let chill.
- Serve in salad bowls and pour the dressing over the top of the salad, toss, and serve immediately.
- just before serving add the Chow Mein noodles.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 195g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 284||61%|
|Total Fat 32.08g||40%|
|Saturated Fat 5.51g||22%|
|Trans Fat 0.52g|
|Total Carbs 13.14g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|