Cost per serving $2.47 view details
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. chopped ginger, root
- 1 clv garlic, chopped
- 1 x onion, sliced
- 1 lb lean grnd beef
- 1 1/2 c. beef, stock
- 1/3 c. oyster sauce
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. packed brown sugar
- 2 x carrot, sliced
- 1 pkt precooked Chinese noodles
- 1 x sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 1/2 c. snow peas salt, to taste
- Add in beef; stir-fry, breaking up meat, for 4 min or possibly till no longer pink.
- In wok or possibly large deep skillet, heat oil over high heat; stir-fry ginger, garlic and onion for 30 seconds.
- Skim off any fat.
- Stir together stock, oyster sauce, soy sauce, rice vinegar and sugar; add in to wok.
- Add in carrots; bring to boil.
- Tear noodles apart; add in to wok.
- Cook, stirring over medium-high heat for 2 min.
- Add in red pepper; cook, stirring, for 3 min.
- Dissolve cornstarch in water; stir into wok and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or possibly till thickened.
- Stir in snow peas; cook for 2 min or possibly till tender-crisp.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 320g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 296||58%|
|Total Fat 32.86g||41%|
|Saturated Fat 12.27g||49%|
|Trans Fat 1.12g|
|Total Carbs 15.0g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||6%|