Cost per recipe $7.15 view details
- 1 yellow box cake mix and ingredients to make the cake
- 2 small instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 8 ounce. package Cold Whip (thawed)
- 1 1/2 c. lowfat milk
- 2-3 containers fresh strawberries
- 1 c. granulated white sugar
- 1 white chocolate bar (optional)
- Following the instructions on the cake mix, prepare the cake in (2) 8 or possibly 9 inch pans. While the cake is baking in the oven, prepare the strawberries. Rinse the strawberries in cool water, then cut each strawberry into quarters. Cover all the strawberries with white sugar. Place strawberries in a container and chill them.
- When cake is finished, allow it to cold, while preparing cream mix.
- Mix instant white chocolate pudding fold in a bowl with the lowfat milk (a wire wisk works best). Next mix in the Cold Whip.
- In a serving dish, at least 8-9 inches in diameter, and at least 10 inches high, start to layer with cake, then strawberries, then pudding mix. First cake, then strawberries, then pudding mix. Chill for about 1 - 2 hrs.
- Before serving, garnish with grated white chocolate shavings, and sliced strawberries.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1599g|
|Calories from Fat 981||24%|
|Total Fat 110.66g||138%|
|Saturated Fat 45.22g||181%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 747.72g||199%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.1g||24%|