Cost per serving $4.10 view details
- 2 bn arugula washed, dry,
- Â Â stems trimmed
- 1 head Bibb lettuce torn
- 1 x ripe pear thinly sliced
- 1/2 x lemon juiced
- 8 ounce Maytag or possibly other blue cheese crumbled
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1/4 c. apricot all fruit spread
- Â Â (preferred brand Polaner)
- 1/3 c. extra-virgin extra virgin olive oil
- Â Â Coarse salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- Combine arugula leaves and bibb lettuce in a salad bowl. Squeeze a little lemon juice over pear slices to keep them from browning. Arrange them on top of lettuces. Top salad with blue cheese crumbles.
- Combine vinegar and apricot preserves. Stream in oil as you whisk dressing. Pour dressing over salad, season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and serve.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
- Comments: Look for 5- or possibly 6-oz sacks of washed and trimmed arugula leaves, available in some markets.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 185g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 304||76%|
|Total Fat 34.53g||43%|
|Saturated Fat 13.1g||52%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 10.8g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||8%|