Cost per serving $2.90 view details
- 3 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin extra virgin olive oil
- Â Â Salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- 1 bn arugula washed. stemmed
- 1 c. pears thinly sliced
- 1/4 c. Maytag Farms blue cheese
- 1/2 c. pecans toasted
- 1/4 lb prosciutto sliced thinly
- In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar and oil, and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a large salad bowl, combine arugula, pears, and blue cheese. Toss with the dressing. Top with pecans and prosciutto, and serve.
- This recipe yields 2 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 152g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 225||69%|
|Total Fat 25.97g||32%|
|Saturated Fat 3.45g||14%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 15.85g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||11%|