Cost per serving $0.45 view details
- 16 1/3-inch-thick French baguette rounds
- 1 6-ounce jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained, patted dry and chopped.
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- about 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- Preheat broiler
- Mix the artichokes, red onion and Romano cheese in a bowl.
- Mix in enough mayo to form a thick spread.
- Top bread rounds with spread and arrange bruschetta on baking sheet.
- Broil until spread is heated through and begins to brown; about 3 min.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 19g|
|Recipe makes 16 servings|
|Calories from Fat 43||74%|
|Total Fat 4.91g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 1.67g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.1g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|