Cost per serving $1.69 view details
- 3/4 c. artichoke hearts water packed
- 3 Tbsp. nonfat Italian salad dressing cheeseless
- 1 Tbsp. dry tomatoes rehydrated, minced
- 1/2 c. fennel bulbs (anise)
- 1 slc white onions cut 1/2 inch thick
- 1 x clove garlic
- 1/4 tsp dry oregano rubbed
- Â Â salt and pepper to taste
- 16 whl won-ton wrappers
- 1 c. sun-dry tomatoes in a sauce, such as
- Â Â Knorrs Sun-Dry Tomato Pesto Sauce Mix
- 2 ounce sourdough bread
- 1/4 c. cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 c. minced fresh spinach
- 1/2 c. sliced mushrooms
- 2 c. romaine lettuce assorted
- 2 Tbsp. nonfat Italian salad dressing mixed with
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- Â Â freshly grnd black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. sunflower seeds
- 2 ounce chicken white meat cooked and shredded
- Â Â (optional)
- OVEN: 350F/180C
- 1. Select 4 artichoke hearts, rinse and drain; place in a 1 c. glass or possibly plastic container and marinade them 24 hrs in a nonfat Italian salad dressing with minced tomatoes; or possibly use the Bull's Eye Garlicky grilling sauce.
- 2. Using a food processor, coarsely chop anise, onion and garlic clove.
- Add in the marinated artichoke hearts and process to chop and blend.
- (Vegetable spray is optional). Heat a non-stick sauce pan and cook the minced vegetables, adding the marinade from the artichokes for about 5 min over medium-high heat. Add in salt, pepper and oregano. Remove from heat and transfer contents to a board to cold.
- 3. Heat water to cook the pasta. Count out and separate the won-tons.
- Divided the cooling filling into 16 parts (almost 2 tsp. each). Fill wrappers; brush water on edges; fold Chinese Ravioli on diagonal to create triangles. When water is ready, cook 8 ravioli at a time; but don't crowd. Remove with a strainer to serving bowl (see serving note); place bowl in a moderate oven. Repeat with remaining ravioli.
- 4. Meanwhile, hot the chunk of bread in oven.
- 5. Meanwhile, prepare the sauce according to the directions on the mix but use 1 instead of 2 Tbsp. of a good extra virgin olive oil. Keep hot.
- 6. Prepare salad; adding a little mustard to the bottled dressing and tossing with cooked chicken breast, if using.
- To Serve: Arrange ravioli on shallow but large pasta plate, leaving room along one side for a scoop of salad. Pour sauce over pasta Use all of the sauce. Rip off pcs of bread and dip into sauce.
- TIPS: Two cooks two diners! Heat oven; then hot food with stored heat.
- If you can't get these products, ask Poster for a list of ingredients the product labels. Gradual Vegetarian trick: We had some left-over pan-grilled chicken mildly coated with curry and mustard Instead of centering a meal on the leftover, we added it to the salad and served a meatless entree.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 199g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 106||36%|
|Total Fat 11.83g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 2.18g||9%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 39.43g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.4g||21%|