Cost per recipe $6.05 view details
- 9 ounce artichoke hearts frzn
- 1 pkt frzn minced spinach (5 ounce.)
- 1/2 c. onion minced
- 1 Tbsp. garlic chopped
- 1/2 c. low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 c. chicken broth defatted
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- In a medium size skillet, pour broth, spinach, onion, garlic and artichoke hearts to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 12 min, stirring frequently, till artichokes are tender. Drain in strainer.
- Processin a food processor till almost smooth. Empty into a medium bowl and chill for at least 1 hour or possibly till cool. Stir in mayo, cheese, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Makes a scant 2 c.. 12 servings at 2 1/2 tbsps each
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 607g|
|Calories from Fat 852||83%|
|Total Fat 96.49g||121%|
|Saturated Fat 13.98g||56%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 35.54g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 18.6g||62%|