Cost per serving $1.33 view details
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage
- 1 x unbaked 9" pie shell
- 1Â 1/2 c. shredded Jack cheese
- 2 Tbsp. diced pimento
- 1/3 c. warm or possibly mild green chili in strips
- 3 Tbsp. onions
- 4 x Large eggs beaten
- 1 c. cream
- Prepare sausage, breaking up pcs, cook till done; drain.
- In the unbaked pie shell, sprinkle the cooked sausage, top with cheese, pimento, chili and onion.
- Mix Large eggs and cream, pour over ingredients in pie shell.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 40 to 45 min or possibly till Large eggs are set.
- Cold for about 10 min, slice and serve.
- Can be prepared the night before and refrigerated (add in 5-min to baking time).
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
- Description: "Carol Salazar from Florence, Arizona, says the local cowboys enjoy this quiche, just as long as you do not call it a quiche."
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 185g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 358||77%|
|Total Fat 39.88g||50%|
|Saturated Fat 18.03g||72%|
|Trans Fat 0.16g|
|Total Carbs 2.8g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|