- 1 x 6 ounces thin pasta, (capellini)
- 1/2 c. green olive, quartered
- 1/3 c. red bell pepper, diced
- 1/3 c. green bell pepper, diced
- 2 x cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 dsh cayenne paprika
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. flour
- 1/4 c. extra virgin extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 c. parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 Cook the pasta to desired doneness. Drain, rinse in cool water, and set aside.
- 2 saute/fry olives, peppers, and garlic in a little water over medium heat till peppers are soft.
- 3 in a small bowl, mix cayenne, paprika (use 2 to 3 dashes), and salt with the flour. Add in oil to vegetables. Sprinkle flour mix over the olive and peppers and stir. continue cooking over low heat for a few seconds.
- 4 add in the pasta and toss till all noodles are coated and olives are spread throughout. Toss the Parmesan cheese into pasta at the last minute and serve immediately.