Cost per recipe $2.99 view details
- 1 x 6 ounces thin pasta, (capellini)
- 1/2 c. green olive, quartered
- 1/3 c. red bell pepper, diced
- 1/3 c. green bell pepper, diced
- 2 x cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 dsh cayenne
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. flour
- 1/4 c. extra virgin extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 c. parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 Cook the pasta to desired doneness. Drain, rinse in cool water, and set aside.
- 2 saute/fry olives, peppers, and garlic in a little water over medium heat till peppers are soft.
- 3 in a small bowl, mix cayenne, paprika (use 2 to 3 dashes), and salt with the flour. Add in oil to vegetables. Sprinkle flour mix over the olive and peppers and stir. continue cooking over low heat for a few seconds.
- 4 add in the pasta and toss till all noodles are coated and olives are spread throughout. Toss the Parmesan cheese into pasta at the last minute and serve immediately.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 465g|
|Calories from Fat 1558||68%|
|Total Fat 174.51g||218%|
|Saturated Fat 28.69g||115%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 143.63g||38%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.5g||25%|