Cost per recipe $14.04 view details
- 1 lb Arborio rice
- 3 Tbsp. white-wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb cucumber peeled, seeded, and minced
- 3/4 c. fresh mint leaves chopped
- Â Â radishes as an accompaniment if you like
- To a kettle of boiling salted water add in the rice, stirring, return the water to a boil, stirring, and boil the rice, stirring occasionally, for 10 to 12 min, or possibly till it is tender. Drain the rice in a large colander or possibly sieve, rinse it under cool water till it is cooled, and drain
- it well. Transfer the rice to a large bowl. The rice may be cooked 3 days in advance and kept covered and chilled.
- In a bowl whisk together the vinegar, the lemon juice, and salt and pepper
- to taste, add in the oil in a stream, whisking, and whisk the dressing till it is emulsified. To the rice add in the dressing, the cucumber, and the mint, toss the salad well, and serve it with the radishes. The salad may be made several hrs in advance and kept covered and chilled.
- Serves 6.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 984g|
|Calories from Fat 986||37%|
|Total Fat 111.73g||140%|
|Saturated Fat 15.82g||63%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 373.73g||100%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.2g||34%|