Cost per recipe $6.93 view details
- chicken, boiled and cubed **see note
- spices, any you like, and any amounts you prefer
- bell pepper
- spices (the same you put into the chicken boiling water)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1 soup can water
- rotel tomatoes
- Velveeta cheese
- spaghetti noodles or possibly fettuccini noodles
- Boil Chicken and spices till chicken is thoroughly cooked. NOTE:**save water to boil noodles**
- While the chicken is boiling, place butter in another pot and saute/fry onions and bell peppers till onions are clear.
- Stir in cream of mushroom soup and 1 can of water. Add in another bit of spice to sauce. Add in rotel tomatoes and heat through. Add in Velveeta cheese and cook on low till cheese is melted.
- While cheese is melting, cube the chicken and add in to sauce, keeping heat on low.
- Cook noodles in chicken water. Drain noodles.
- Add in to chicken/cheese sauce and simmer for about ten min.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1685g|
|Calories from Fat 2487||70%|
|Total Fat 278.11g||348%|
|Saturated Fat 111.33g||445%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 25.36g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.8g||19%|