Cost per recipe $9.01 view details
- 1/2 c. unsalted butter room temperature
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 1 x vanilla bean split lengthwise,
- Â Â or possibly 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 lrg Large eggs
- 3 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp. baking pwdr
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1Â 1/2 c. buttermilk
- 1 c. dry apricots finely minced
- 2 ounce almond paste
- 1/4 c. coarse sugar
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter room temperature
- Spray a 12-c. muffin pan with cooking spray and set aside. Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In the bowl of a heavy-duty mixer, beat the butter on medium speed till creamy. Add in sugar gradually and continue beating till light and fluffy, about 2 min. Scrape the vanilla bean seeds into the mix and beat them in briefly, or possibly add in the extract if using. Add in Large eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition and scraping down the bowl once or possibly twice.
- Stir together the flour, baking pwdr, soda and salt. In alternating batches, add in the dry mix and the buttermilk to the batter, beating just till blended. Stir in the apricots. Divide the batter between the prepared muffin c..
- Prepare the topping by crumbling the almond paste in a small mixing bowl. Add in sugar, flour and butter, mixing to a crumbly texture. Dot a small amount on top of each muffin.
- Bake 25 to 30 min, or possibly till a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cold in the pan 5 min before unmolding onto a wire rack.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1445g|
|Calories from Fat 1195||31%|
|Total Fat 136.65g||171%|
|Saturated Fat 72.82g||291%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 603.65g||161%|
|Dietary Fiber 15.9g||53%|