Cost per serving $1.43 view details
- 2 Tbsp. Butter or possibly margarine
- 1 c. Minced onion
- 1 c. Minced celery
- 1 pkt (7 ounce.) sage and onion stuffing cubes, (5 1/2 c.)
- 1/2 c. Dry apricot halves, minced
- 1/2 c. Dry cranberries
- 1/4 c. Minced parsley, if you like
- 1 1/2 c. Chicken broth
- 1 x Center-cut boneless pork loin roast, 2 to 2 3/4#
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 jar apricot preserves, 12 ounces
- 1 Tbsp. Soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp Grnd ginger
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray 2-qt rectangular baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In large skillet or possibly 3-quart. saucepan, heat butter.
- Add in onion and celery. Cook over medium heat till tender, about 5 min, stirring occasionally. Stir in stuffing cubes, apricots, cranberries, parsley and chicken broth; mix till broth is absorbed. Spoon stuffing mix into prepared dish. Sprinkle all sides of meat with salt and pepper; place meat on top of stuffing.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour. In small bowl, combine all glaze ingredients.
- Brush 1/2 c. glaze over meat. Bake uncovered about 1 hour or possibly till meat thermometer inserted into thickest part of meat registers 155 degrees.
- Cover meat with foil; let stand 15 min before slicing. Heat remaining glaze; serve over meat. 6 to 8 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 132g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 66||41%|
|Total Fat 7.68g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 3.98g||16%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 24.98g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 11.4g||38%|